Hey! How are you doing today?? I hope you had a lovely Easter! We ended up heading out to Port Orchard to visit Keenan’s cousins. Definitely a great day!
- a piece of cork board (I purchased a 4-pack of these squares at Target)
- double-sided tape (the pack that I bought included the tape)
- push pins
1. Attach the double-sided tape to each of the corners of the back side of the cork square.
2. Stick the cork board to the wall in your desired location.
3. Arrange push pins in your desired pattern. I found a v-shape to be appealing to the eye and convenient for hanging purposes. You could also use colored push pins to add some extra fun color to the project!
Try it out!