I know that I promised the recipe to my chickpea patties yesterday, but after contemplating it for a while, I decided that they still need a little work (they were a bit bland and the texture was off), so I’m going to give you something that I think is even better for Meatless Monday!
I have always been a huge fan of pizza. I mean, who isn’t? However, since becoming vegan, pizza has become a bit of a challenge. Obviously most pizza is made with cheese. Even most pre-made crusts contain dairy in some form or another.
I’ve tried making my own crust, but it’s incredibly time-consuming, and it’s just not very feasible most of the time.
Enter English Muffin Mini Pizzas!
- whole grain English muffins
- pizza sauce
- Daiya mozzarella “cheese”
- whatever toppings your heart desires!
1. Line a baking sheet with foil, and place 8 English muffins halves on it.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
What’s your favorite pizza topping?
Have a great week!