Good morning everyone! I hope you had a glorious night’s sleep last night!
Today is special because that crazy dude that I call my boyfriend turns 26 today!!
Since the birthday boy felt like sleeping in this morning, I took the time to workout and make myself a scrumptious breakfast!
For a bit of a change of pace this morning, I pulled my bike out of our storage closet, and took it out for a spin on the trails near our apartment!
I strapped my Garmin to my handlebars so I could keep track of my time and distance. I ended up biking 5 miles in about 32 minutes!
I was a bit nervous, since it was my first time on a bike in about a year and a half, but it didn’t turn out bad at all! Although it didn’t give me the best cardio workout, I could definitely feel my legs working!
This morning, I was craving something both sweet and salty, so I decided to roast some potatoes for breakfast to go with my leftover slow-cooker cinnamon apples from yesterday.
Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
- 2 Red potatoes
- Cooking spray
- Johnny’s seasoning salt to taste
1. Lay a sheet of aluminum foil across a baking sheet, and spray with cooking spray.
2. Chop potatoes into bite-sized pieces, and spread them on the baking sheet. Spray them with another layer of cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, then flip the pieces, and bake for another 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with seasoning salt and serve!
It was pretty much amazing!
What’s your favorite breakfast combo that brings both sweet and salty to the table?
Keenan’s mom and brother are coming out from Bremerton today, so I’ve got to jump in the shower! We’re probably going out to lunch, and then I’m headed to work!
Have a good one!